Joseph J. Albanese, Inc. is devoted to creating an environment conducive to career tracks for women, including the training, education and support needed for success.
We are committed to promoting from within, so when you join us, you have the opportunity to grow your career within an industry-leading construction company.
Join women such as those featured on our Women in Construction page in creating a successful career for yourself in construction.
Advice to Future Women in Construction
· Don’t feel intimidated. Your success is determined by your attitude and how much of a go-getter you are.
· Don’t be afraid to ask questions. Ask and learn.
· Participate in mentorship programs to help you learn and grow in construction.
· Be a sponge! Everyone here is willing to share and help you.
· Be open to new ways of doing things.
· Apply what you learn to different projects and situations.
· Be up for the challenge. You get out of it what you put into it.